Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Tax and Horror and Science and Fantasy

Eurgh, start of the new tax year tomorrow, cue for lots of cursing and moaning as I search for all my receipts, and make a resolution to have everything filed and ready for action on 6 April 2011...

Anyone out there write science fiction, horror or fantasy? There's a new competition for fantasy, horror and science fiction shorts - see www.absentwillowreview.com/contest which looks quite interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment