Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rain and bees

Looks like rain - so come on, half an hour of it, please, then I won't have to go outside and water the garden.

This morning I woke up with a new novel buzzing around my head like a bee trapped in a greenhouse. It will have to get in line behind the dozen or more that are already buzzing around in there. I'm sure other novelists know the feeling.

I'm supposed to be a romantic novelist, so why am I going to Caerleon next month to do a crime writing course, and why is the crime novel I have written up in outline gradually but inexorably turning into a romantic novel? Who is in charge, it or me?

No comments:

Post a Comment