Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

On with the job...

Home again after a welcome break doing no writing and precious little reading, except for the RNA's last Major Award winner, Lost Dogs and Lonely Hearts by Lucy Dillon, which was an absolute joy. If you don't think you like dogs, and if you don't want to like dogs, don't read this book, because you'll be instantly converted, like St Paul on the road to Crufts.

I see my creative writing students have been very busy in my absence, so I'm afraid you're going to have to wait a while for your reviews, girls and boys. But I'll get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, perhaps you could all go and sit in the sunshine and sip a pina colada?

No comments:

Post a Comment