Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas is coming

Why does December zoom by faster than all the other months of the year? I'm racing to get the revisions of a novel finished by the end of the month, and normally that would seem like plenty of time. But in December Christmas is sitting there like a great beast about to spring, messing up my schedules and fouling up my plans.

Bah humbug - or I wish it could be Christmas every day? A bit of both, actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment