Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Book of the Month - September 2011


My book of the Month for September is debut novelist Suzie Tullett's lovely romantic comedy Going Underground, which is a great read for anyone who likes their comedy to have a bit of an edge to it.

Tracey Parkes has everything she wants in life. A nice house, a long-awaited baby on the way, and a reliable husband - well, as reliable as a husband can be when he’s keeping a long-held secret.

The unfortunate death of Jonathan's old friend Malcolm provides Tracey with just the opportunity she’s been waiting for – an opportunity she soon wishes she hadn’t taken, because she's squashed into the back of a classic Mini in a desperate attempt to catch up with three men on two vintage scooters...

No comments:

Post a Comment