Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, July 9, 2012

RNA Conference

Just in case anyone has forgotten  - it's the RNA Conference in Penrith this coming weekend. The shoes, the frocks, the networking, the NOISE - I am looking forward to meeting everyone again and having a good time, even if it does rain.

Must remember to pack the Neurofen.



The Lake District is still there, I hope, and hasn't degenerated into one big Lake with no District...

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time, Margaret; I look forwards to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll probably be able to hear us from where you live, Chris - it's not so far from South Wales! You'll definitely hear all about it. We'll hope to see you again soon. MXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll have a drink on your behalf, Chris. Just the one. Several straws. Wish you were coming...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! You Romantics have such fun!! All we teen crime fics get to do is graffiti bus stops!

    ReplyDelete