Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Twelve days of Christmas shorts...

As a gift to readers old and new, my lovely publisher Choc Lit is sending out free Christmas short stories to everyone who fancies a bit of Christmas cheeriness.


If that includes you, please contact the team at info@choclitpublishing.co.uk and today you'll receive Sue Moorcroft's Christmas story.You can also ask for the rest of the stories, too - making twelve festive stories in all. They'll be delivered to your email inbox and we hope you'll enjoy them.  More stories will be coming along for the New Year.

Merry Christmas to everyone who's been reading my posts this year and all best wishes for 2014.

Margaret XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment