Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Giselle Green - novelist and astrologer reaching for the stars!

Novelist and astrologer Giselle Green's new novel A Sister's Gift is out now, published by Avon at £6.99 and climbing high on Amazon - see www.amazon.co.uk. There's an interview with Giselle in March Writing Magazine, which is published next week.

When I spoke to Giselle, I couldn't believe how much she manages to pack into her busy life. She's the mother of six boys, has no paid help in the house, writes bestselling novels, and still maintains her interest in astrology. But she didn't have it easy at first - she wrote several apprentice novels before she got her first contract with Avon.

Giselle has a fascinating website at www.gisellegreen.com, through which you can order signed copies of her book The Writer's Guide to the Zodiac.

No comments:

Post a Comment