Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New books, new students...

I see that today my inbox is full of messages from my creative writing students, who are all set to make this the year they get seriously published. I'm going to do my best to help them succeed.

Anyone who has decided that this year they are going to write a great romantic novel should get their hands on novelist Sue Moorcroft's Love Writing - How to Make Money Writing Romantic or Erotic Fiction, published by Accent Press and on Amazon now, or can be ordered from Accent Press at www.accentpress.co.uk at £9.99.

As for me - I have articles to write and authors to interview for Writing Magazine, so busy, busy, busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment