Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Endings?

If you're as yet unpublished and want to know the horrid truth about what really goes on in the publishing industry, it would be worth having a read of Trisha Ashley's wickedly funny novel Happy Endings.

In this deliciously entertaining book, romantic novelist and freelance editor Tina Devino tries to point her wannabe clients in the right direction, while also attempting to salvage her own sinking ship of a career.

Trisha is a bestselling novelist herself, and she knows what she's talking about. So read (or listen to - there's an audio version, too) Happy Endings, laugh, wince and be inspired!

3 comments:

  1. It's next on my list! I'm really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed, winced, was inspired (you nailed it)!
    Trisha Ashley never fails to take the reader along for the ride with her, and a lovely little jaunt Happy Endings was!
    A definite keeper!

    ReplyDelete