Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ooh, the excitement...

No, not the forthcoming General Election - that's a terrifying prospect, not an exciting one. I'll be voting, of course - we can't have women throwing themselves under horses and not appreciating what they achieved for us. If it hadn't been for Emily and her mates, we women would still be barefoot and voteless, chained to the kitchen sink.

I mean the Romantic Novelists' Association's Summer Party, on Thursday 13 May. This is one of the pinkest evenings of the literary year, and sees the presentation of the New Writers' Scheme Award for a first novel which has been through the RNA's own appraisal service. See, it can happen, first novels do get published, and if you're a romantic novelist the RNA can make your day! See www.rna-uk.org for more details and lots of glamorous (ahem) photographs, coming up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment