Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Book of the Month March 2011


My Book of the Month for March is Jill Mansell's delightful romantic comedy, To the Moon and Back. If you need an antidote to all the gloom and misery of these depressing times, give Jill's lovely books a go - they're bound to cheer you up!

The mass market paperback isn't available just yet, but the book is already in several other formats. So if you can't wait for the paperback, why not consider the hardback or ebook?

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Margaret - I'm thrilled you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your books - so keep them coming, and big congratualtions on your RNA Award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a day I'll never forget! I really didn't think I'd win. If I'd thought I might, I would have planned a speech!

    ReplyDelete