Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Party time

It's the RNA Summer Party next month. I'm looking forward to finding out who will win both the Joan Hessayon Award for first time novelists and the Major Award for Romantic Novel of the Year. Several of my friends are up for both awards, so it's a nail biting time!



But look at that word summer. It's 23 April - happy St George's Day and happy birthday, Shakespeare - but where is the sunshine?  It's pouring with rain and I have the central heating going full blast. But hey, this is England, and we're used to it. The sun will come out tomorrow - perhaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment