Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Heroes and villains

I've just heard that one of my friends has found a perfect role model for her fictional hero - it's Gerard Butler, and I must say I approve.


She recently had an inexplicable passion for some other bloke who is often on the television being rude to perfectly nice people who try to get him to give them his money. But she's now cured - hurrah!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!!! This made me smile, Margaret.

    Gerard has definitely taken top spot for my love - but don't be mis-lead, Peter Jones is still up there.
    I am glad you approve and I must say I don't know where I have been all these years. How have I only just discovered this wonderful hunk of a man??

    And with Peter Jones it's all an act - I bet he's a teddy bear really....

    xx

    ReplyDelete