Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New competition - write the first 500 words of a novel, get it read by a literary agent!

Do you have the first 500 words of a new novel handy?

Do you want a literary agent?

If so, see the slush pile mountaineering link in my competitions list on the right.

Unagented writers seeking agency representation are invited to enter this competition run by literary agent Kate Nash. You'll need to send in the first 500 words of your novel.

Entry is free.

1 comment:

  1. I can feel a concentration of both mind and matter required for this one.

    ReplyDelete