Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book of the Month - February 2011

I've said it before and I'll say it again - ebooks are the future for us all. I don't know about the time scale, but I'm sure the paper book will one day go the way of the spinning wheel and the hand-knitted pullover, still in existence but a rare commodity.

My February Book of the Month is a deliciously terrifying thriller by Steve Emmett, published on 4th February 2011 by Etopia Press

Steve says:

"The chance to build a dream home on a private island in Italy’s most beautiful lake offers architect Tom Lupton the fresh start he’s been yearning for. But when he arrives with his family on Diavolino, he finds the terrified locals dead set against his arrival. The island, whose very existence has been shrouded in secrecy for half a millennium, has a dark history that no one cares to remember, and as their opposition to Tom grows, so grows a brooding evil that will lead them to the very doors of hell…"

This is definitely one for all the lights on and someone else being in the house as you read!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    DiaVolino sounds like a darn good read!

    Re paper/hardbacks. I hope the demise of both occurs after I've ceased to be. That said, I wouldn't be without my Kindle! It's so damn useful for acquisition of books that will never be published as paperbacks. ;)

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete