Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Choc Lit wins prizes - hurrah!


It's with great pleasure that I am telling you about the success of my fellow Choc Lit authors in the Big Red Read competition, run by Redbridge Libraries. The winners were announced at a ceremony held last night.

Juliet Archer won the Fiction Award for The Importance of Being Emma, and Sue Moorcroft was runner-up with Want to Know a Secret
.

Christina Courtenay won the Historical Fiction Award with her lovely novel set in Japan, The Scarlet Kimono, a story which is very close to my heart because I read an early draft of it and said I was sure it would be published and do really well some day.

Anyone else who wants their fortune told, please send me a large sum of money now!

You can see photographs of the authors on my post of 30th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment