Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Meet the authors - Trisha Ashley and me!

Trisha Ashley and I will be in Bath Waterstones on Saturday 18th May from 12 to 2, and we will be very happy to meet and chat with readers. So, if you're in the district, please pop in and see us?

Trisha will be signing copies of her latest novel Good Husband Material and I'll be doing the same with my romantic comedy The Wedding Diary. Anybody spot a theme there? They're both bright, cheerful stories, so anyone need a pick-up or a beach read?



There will probably be more of Trisha's fabulous novels in the store, so please make time to have a browse. Bath is a lovely city. After the signing, Trisha and I intend to eat some Bath buns and go round the Roman ruins. Probably not at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment