Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, August 20, 2018

The Novelist's Workbook

It's been a while since I've posted anything on this blog, but my excuse is that I've been busy writing one novel, editing another novel, and co-writing a guide to writing novels with my writing partner, the novelist Cathie Hartigan.

At last, The Novelist's Workbook is up there on Amazon, ready for readers to download for the coming academic year. The link you'll need is below. We hope this new guide will inspire writers who are facing the challenge of starting a first novel or maybe getting going on a new one. Our intention is that anyone who reads this guide will, like the toy astronaut on the front cover, want to reach for the sky!


Planning, sketching out or plunging straight into a novel is a big challenge, but we are confident that with our help you'll get there.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Novelists-Workbook-Definitive-Writing-CreativeWritingMatters-ebook/dp/B07GLYHHDV/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1534775508&sr=1-1&keywords=the+novelist%27s+workbook

No comments:

Post a Comment