Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Winter again

Hmm, looked out of my bedroom window this morning to see summer has packed its bags and gone to Tahiti, and winter has returned in the form of pouring rain and howling gales. My tomato plants look distinctly hacked off.

I blame the people who bought sundresses and sparkly sandals last week. You know who you are!

But the wintry conditions in Exeter meant I had a good excuse to meet up with my writing friends Linda Mitchelmore and Sophie King for a warming lunch and gossip in Strada. So mustn't grumble, eh?

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to idle a couple of hours.

    warm wishes

    PS - the garden needs the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, Bluestocking Mum - it's nicely soggy now...

    ReplyDelete