Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wedding Day


We sometimes forget that novelists tend to be mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, sons and daughters, as well as people who sit in isolated splendour (or in the spare bedroom) spinning stories out of nothing.

I'm a mother as well as a writer so I hope it's going to be okay to put a photograph of my lovely daughter and equally lovely son-in-law on my blog. They got married last Saturday, a great time was had by all, and we wish them every happiness in their new lives together.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Congratulations on acquisition of a son-in-law.

    Lovely pic!

    best
    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margaret
    We agree, a lovely couple! But we're biased....
    Best wishes
    Paul and Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a more beautiful bride and handsome groom would be hard to find. Congratulations, Margaret! Obviously a talented mother as well as novelist.

    ReplyDelete