Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Library Event


I'm delighted to say that the library event on Wednesday went really well. It was lovely to see members of Exeter Writers there - thank you for coming, and hope you had a good time!

Thank you to Margaret Powling for taking photographs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Margaret and everyone in Exeter Writers. I would just like you to know that I've sent photos to Devon Life of the event held in Exeter Library on Wednesday, and at Geoffrey's request, am also sending some to the Western Gazette in Crewkerne - whether Devon Life or the Western Gazette publish them is entirely up to them as these photos are unsolicited, but I hope they will.
    Kind regards to all,
    Margaret Powling

    ReplyDelete