Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paignton Library - Kate Furnivall

I went to a talk by novelist Kate Furnivall this afternoon, given at the new Paignton Library. What a great space, and what lovely design - it's everything a library ought to be.

Kate's talk was very illuminating, too. She talked about her journey to publication, a path which was liberally strewn with thorns, but her determination and persistence paid off, and her novel The Russian Concubine became a worldwide bestseller. Kate's latest novel The Jewel of St Petersburg is out on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment