Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Anybody else in Devon and surrounding districts out there?


The RNA is famous for its regional chapters, and now there's one in East Devon to which I belong.

If you're a member of the RNA, if you live around here, and you would like to be pointed in the direction of the pub where we meet up once a month, please email me at mail@margaretjames.com and I'll do just that.

I'm all heart. Well, naturally - I am a romantic novelist, after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment