Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

RNA Conference soon, ooh!

RNA Conference soon, am really looking forward to it this year because there will be some great speakers, and also it's in Caerleon, where the food is excellent and the alcohol is cheap(ish). Do I dare hope the good weather I'm enjoying today will last until 8 July?

Summer conferences and festivals are wonderful places to meet other writers, both published and yet-to-be-published. If you want to pitch something to an editor or agent it's much harder for them to say no if you're sharing a bottle of wine over a relaxing meal and the atmosphere is generally good-humoured and convivial.

I know, I've tried it in the past, and it has worked for me - big grin!

No comments:

Post a Comment