Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

So here it is, Merry Christmas, everybody's having fun...

Or a group of romantic novelists and their friends had fun at the City Gate in Exeter earlier this week, and you can see from our happy, smiley faces that we extend our Christmas greetings to all our readers, too.

Many thanks to Jane Bidder aka Sophie King aka Jane Corry aka Janey Fraser for remembering to bring her iPad and for smiling nicely at the barman so he took the group photograph.

May 2013 bring all readers of this blog and indeed everyone else happiness and success.

Thank your for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment