Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Family values

My daughter and grandbaby arrived here from Minneapolis yesterday, taking a fortnight's respite from the horrible Minnesota winter, but I think it's as cold here as it is in Minnesota, so they might have slipped up there. At the moment, they're still sleeping off their jet lag, so maybe I will go and give them a shake...

I'm up to 3,000 words with my new novel, and - just to keep myself motivated - have booked myself on to a writers' holiday in Caerleon - see www.writersholiday.net - in July. I'm hoping to have a first draft to take with me to Wales! I've never been to Caerleon before, but this particular writers' holiday has had brilliant feedback from other authors, and the speakers sound interesting, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment