Welcome!

I've set up this blog so that all my friends, relations and colleagues in the world of writing can keep up to speed with what I'm doing - from now on, I'll never have to say sorry for not keeping in touch.

Or anyway, that's the plan.

So do please link up with me on Facebook and Twitter - https://www.facebook.com/margaret.james.5268 and https://twitter.com/majanovelist

You can find my novels as digital downloads on Apple iTunes, Kobo, Kindle and Nook, and most are available as print paperbacks, too.

Monday, August 16, 2010

No peace for the wicked...

Sudden panic this evening - had overlooked a deadline (if it's not in the diary, it doesn't get done, but whose job is it to write in the diary, and then to check the diary - mine), so I've had to burn the midnight oil. Sorry, that's a huge cliche, but it's nearly midnight, so please let me off.

Email is a wonderful thing, but the good old days of fobbing people off and blaming the postman are well and truly over - sigh. As far as the publishing trade is concerned, now means yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment